2 Player Starter Set
- Out of stock
Hawk Wargames is pleased to announce the brand new Dropzone Commander 2 Player Starter Set! It is designed to be one of the most complete wargaming starter sets ever released. Containing two sizable starter forces, the full sized 1.1 DZC Core Rulebook, plenty of accessories as well as a starter battlefield with a set of card scenery, the only other things a new player will need are glue and paints! This boxed set makes a fantastic entry point into the Dropzone Commander universe as well as a great way for existing players to add to the core of their forces.
All the 10mm scale miniatures in this box set are injection moulded in plastic. These crisply moulded models feature extremely fine detail, matching our resin kits in quality. Be sure to check out the photo gallery (by clicking on the product image) for a visual tour of this amazing box set!
United Colonies of Mankind Starter Force:
- 3x Sabre Main Battle Tanks
- 3x Rapier AA Tanks
- 2x Bear APC’s (+1 bonus spare!)
- 30x Colonial Legionnaires (on 6 bases)
- 3x Condor Medium Dropships (now with clear canopy!)
The Scourge Starter Force:
- 3x Hunter Main Grav-Tanks
- 3x Reaper AA Grav-Tanks
- 2x Invader APC’s (+1 bonus spare!)
- 30x Scourge Warriors (on 6 bases)
- 3x Marauder Medium Dropships
Starter Urban Battlefield:
- 2x Urban Streets Posters, will join together in 4 different ways to create a 48”x33” road layout
- Both posters feature stunning artwork on the reverse face!
- 10 x Pre-cut, pre-folded card buildings in 10 different designs
Rules and Accessories:
- Full sized Dropzone Commander 1.1 Core Rulebook
- UCM and Scourge reference sheets with stats, army composition and quick reference tables
- Starter scenario and turn sequence prompt sheet
- 10x 14mm D6 black dice
- 1m/38” Hawk Wargames tape measure keyring
- Full set of card templates and Scenario Object tokens
Box Size: Width: 29cm (approx. 11.5") x Length: 43cm (approx. 17") x Height 6.5cm (approx. 2.5")
Box Weight: 2kg (4.4lbs)
Miniatures made in Great Britain, printed in Great Britain
Miniatures supplied unpainted and unassembled.